Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
PostScript Printer DriverMiraplacid PostScript Driver prints documents with your content inserted
Miraplacid Binary and Text DOM SDKMiraplacid Binary and Text DOM SDK - access to internal structure of a binary and text files
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Virtual Printer Drivers >> Message Box after printing with Text Driver 4.3Moderator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  Message Box after printing with Text Driver 4.3
dengbert

posted 2005-11-15 01:50:04 Reply -Delete

Hello,
after successfully Print out and saving to a text-file, there comes a message box with the following text: This PrintProcessor for Miraplacid Text Driver only!

Yes, the Message is correct, but i have to rename the Name of the virtual printer. Iīll need it, because SAPīs LPD-server could only accept 4 characters for printer-names.

Is there a way to supress the Message?

Greets from Germany, and sorry fpr this bad english ;-)

cl408e

Email
posted 2006-08-02 03:20:10 Reply -Delete

dengbert,

i can't even print from SAP. I am using SAPGOF device type and i set it to front end printing.

can you please tell me your setting so that i am able to print from SAP to the text driver?

thanks

dengbert

posted 2006-08-16 03:26:29 Reply -Delete

Hello cl408e,
we have a PC with installed Service of the SAPLPD.

On this PC is every Printer in our Network installed. The Name of the Printer are the same as they are in SAP like: ZS01.

The devicedriver under Windows can be one of Miraplacid or anyone else.
For a test take Generic / Text. Create a new local Port with the Portname "c:\printout.txt"

Now print a test on the new printer. All Datas will be written in the printout.txt.

Hope i could help.

Greetings dengbert

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024