Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Virtual Printer Drivers >> Saving mulitple documents on Miraplacid Text Driver 4.3Moderator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  Saving mulitple documents on Miraplacid Text Driver 4.3
Barry

posted 2005-09-07 06:24:03 Reply -Delete

Hi, I'm trying to run a print test on an automated test tool using the Text Driver 4.3 as my printer. The test is being carried out on an application that spools numerous documents for one print job.
I'm having a problem with the Text Driver when I try to save each doc (which may contain anything up to 100 pages) individually as it's ready to save - after the first 5 or 6 docs have printed and I've saved them, a document just seems to hang and never actually appears in the Miraplacid screen. The remaining documents continue to print after this one, but again never appear on the Miraplacid screen.
Looking at my Task Manger as this is going on, it's at 100% CPU usage.
However if I wait until all the docs have been printed, and the Mem usage returns to normal, before I start to 'Save All' the docs, all the documents are in the Miraplacid ready for saving (I'd like to avoid having to wait for this situation as it really slows down the automated run time).
Has anyone any suggestions as what I can do ? ASAP !! Thanks

Cerberus

Web-page
Email
posted 2005-09-22 09:38:08 Reply -Delete

There were a real problem in version 4.3.
Now, it is fixed and new version (4.4) is available for download:

http://www.miraplacid.com/downloads/mtd.exe

Visits its homepage

Barry

posted 2005-09-23 03:39:03 Reply -Delete

Thank you - have upgraded...it's looking fine.

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024