Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Virtual Printer Drivers >> multi-page tiffsModerator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  multi-page tiffs
tomdo

Email
posted 2004-05-15 19:33:24 Reply -Delete

Hello,
I recently downloaded the trial because I could use an easy way to print 300dpi tiffs from indesign. I'm having a little trouble finding settings for dpi and image numbering...Ideally I'd like to be able to print to the manager, with each indesign page coming out as a separate, numbered .tiff file (format requirements are 11x17 pages at 300dpi). any help setting this up would be greatly appreciated.

~chris

Kon

Email
posted 2004-05-17 05:25:26 Reply -Delete

chris,

300 DPI is default resolution for Miraplacid Publisher.
Resolution is not a property of Miraplacid Publisher. It is a property of Windows Printing system. To change it, in Print dialog choose "Properties", then "Printing Preferenced" in Properties dialog, then "advanced" in preferenced dialog, and choose DPI resolution (Print Quality) in "Adanced Options"

You can save TIFF as a single multi-page file or save every page into individual file.
Uncheck "Multipage" checkbox in the ImageType section of Miraplacid Publisher dialog to save every page of your document into individual TIFF file.
Push "Save All" button. Page number will be added to the end of file name, so the TIFF file will be numbered.
There is a checkbox "Original Name" in the "Misselaneous" section of the dialog.
It affects file name for page 1.
Uncheck it if you want to add number "1" at the end of first page file name. Otherwise the first file will be "file.tif", the second will be "file2.tif", the third one - "file3.tif" and so on.

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024