Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Software Marketing and Promotion >> affiliates not sellingModerator:Supervisor

Author Topic:  affiliates not selling
bob d

posted 2004-05-05 03:05:45 Reply -Delete

I have 49 affiliates signed up for over a month and only one of them has ever made a sale. I am starting think I am doing something wrong!

Our non-affiliate sales are going as normal which are about 40 units/day or $5000/day not including site licenses.

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Jim Cole

Web-page
Email
posted 2004-08-04 14:41:50 Reply -Delete

Have you tried to give custom builds of your software to your affiliates? This usually leads to increase in affiliate sales. Also, it is a good idea to increase the affiliate comission rate. What is your affiliate comissions?

marya smith

Email
posted 2017-11-16 23:41:01 Reply -Delete

yes, It seems, something is wrong with your affiliate strategy, see the example of Amazon, its one of the most famous website and doing affiliate marketing. Maybe somewhere you have made mistakes in accounts. promote your affiliate account, market your products, create a proper strategy so that people come and click you stores.

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024