Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Web Development >> Miraplacid Publisher 4.2 - ASP ScriptModerator:Supervisor

Author Topic:  Miraplacid Publisher 4.2 - ASP Script
Terence Chang

Email
posted 2004-01-13 23:38:05 Reply -Delete

Hi, I am trying to write some ASP code to print from PDF to Image using CreateObject("PManager.Application") and the examples in the Programmer's Manual.

I came up with 2 issues:

I have configured IIS and permissions correctly on my server.
Everything is working fine when the Administrator user is logged onto the server.

As soon as the administrator is logged off, ASP spits an error: Permission Denied

Do you have any documentation on how to develop web applications using Miraplacid Publisher on Windows with correct permission settings?

Even running the ASP on the same box, if i change the DCOM Config to run the Miraplacid Publisher Manager Application Class as Interactive User, it works fine. As soon as i change to the default setting: Launching User, it throws an error: Driver Engine Fails to Start. Changing the DCOM setting to Interactive User works. I assume the error is related to permission setting as above.

If you can help me in any way, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Terry Chang

Cerberus

Web-page
Email
posted 2004-01-19 05:17:28 Reply -Delete

Terence Chang,
Thank you for your attention to Miraplacid products.
We will review your issues and report you back.

Regards.

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024