Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Printer Drivers >> control codes for HP 722cModerator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  control codes for HP 722c
Aux Dee

posted 2003-06-12 04:29:56 Reply -Delete

Hello I need the control code to print three copies of a report under a dos application. I am designing an application using Clarion personal developer 2.0 dos. I am printing on Hp deskjet 722c with the driver version 10.3 loaded. I get the printing to work just can't figure out how to print 3 copies of the same report.

Mozler

posted 2003-06-12 04:31:28 Reply -Delete

Try the following Web site:

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=bpd09160

--- Original Message ---
Hello I need the control code to print three copies of a report under a dos application. I am designing an application using Clarion personal developer 2.0 dos. I am printing on Hp deskjet 722c with the driver version 10.3 loaded. I get the printing to work just can't figure out how to print 3 copies of the same report.

extreme122

Email
posted 2004-03-02 09:02:58 Reply -Delete

Hey, im looking for some documentation about clarion for dos, can u help me with some ??, and im looking for a newer dos version of clarion, cause i have some sort of trialware of the 2.011, and its limited in some things.

Thanks

Nicholas

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024