Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
PostScript Printer DriverMiraplacid PostScript Driver prints documents with your content inserted
Miraplacid Binary and Text DOM SDKMiraplacid Binary and Text DOM SDK - access to internal structure of a binary and text files
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Virtual Printer Drivers >> Print a part of read-only documentModerator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  Print a part of read-only document
Worris

posted 2003-05-18 06:19:39 Reply -Delete

Hi there! We need to print a part of read-only document.

A part of page. We cannot edit the document. Currently we print it, take to copy machine, cover the part we don't need with a blank sheet and make a copy. This is time consuming and waste of paper. I considered to use the Publisher to clip the half of a page I need, it saves paper but even more time consuming. It prints to a file, then I got to open a file and print it to a printer.

Probably it is possible to configure an imaging software as a postprocessor, but it is too complicated and still time consuming. Can you recommend me a software that just prints a part of page?

Sincerely yours, Worris

Overdream

Web-page
Email
posted 2003-05-18 06:21:32 Reply -Delete

Sure. It is Miraplacid Publishder 4.1
Print your document to Miraplacid Publisher, in the top Manager dorpdown choose "Multipage Printing: Scale 1:1", select "Manual" in the borders dropdown below. Adjust borders as you need and push "Save" button in the right to print it to a real printer. Done!
Sorry for the button name - usually it uses to save image to a file. In this mode it would not save anything to disk. Instead, it will open "Print dialog" for you to choose a printer.

You want to use this configuration in future? Assign it a name in the top "configuration" combo box and push "save" button nearby.

--- Original Message ---

Hi there! We need to print a part of read-only document.

A part of page. We cannot edit the document. Currently we print it, take to copy machine, cover the part we don't need with a blank sheet and make a copy. This is time consuming and waste of paper. I considered to use the Publisher to clip the half of a page I need, it saves paper but even more time consuming. It prints to a file, then I got to open a file and print it to a printer.

Probably it is possible to configure an imaging software as a postprocessor, but it is too complicated and still time consuming. Can you recommend me a software that just prints a part of page?

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024