Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Virtual Printer Drivers >> Print a part of read-only documentModerator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  Print a part of read-only document
Worris

posted 2003-05-18 06:19:39 Reply -Delete

Hi there! We need to print a part of read-only document.

A part of page. We cannot edit the document. Currently we print it, take to copy machine, cover the part we don't need with a blank sheet and make a copy. This is time consuming and waste of paper. I considered to use the Publisher to clip the half of a page I need, it saves paper but even more time consuming. It prints to a file, then I got to open a file and print it to a printer.

Probably it is possible to configure an imaging software as a postprocessor, but it is too complicated and still time consuming. Can you recommend me a software that just prints a part of page?

Sincerely yours, Worris

Overdream

Web-page
Email
posted 2003-05-18 06:21:32 Reply -Delete

Sure. It is Miraplacid Publishder 4.1
Print your document to Miraplacid Publisher, in the top Manager dorpdown choose "Multipage Printing: Scale 1:1", select "Manual" in the borders dropdown below. Adjust borders as you need and push "Save" button in the right to print it to a real printer. Done!
Sorry for the button name - usually it uses to save image to a file. In this mode it would not save anything to disk. Instead, it will open "Print dialog" for you to choose a printer.

You want to use this configuration in future? Assign it a name in the top "configuration" combo box and push "save" button nearby.

--- Original Message ---

Hi there! We need to print a part of read-only document.

A part of page. We cannot edit the document. Currently we print it, take to copy machine, cover the part we don't need with a blank sheet and make a copy. This is time consuming and waste of paper. I considered to use the Publisher to clip the half of a page I need, it saves paper but even more time consuming. It prints to a file, then I got to open a file and print it to a printer.

Probably it is possible to configure an imaging software as a postprocessor, but it is too complicated and still time consuming. Can you recommend me a software that just prints a part of page?

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024