Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
PostScript Printer DriverMiraplacid PostScript Driver prints documents with your content inserted
Miraplacid Binary and Text DOM SDKMiraplacid Binary and Text DOM SDK - access to internal structure of a binary and text files
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Virtual Printer Drivers >> Use text driver as export facilityModerator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  Use text driver as export facility
tfull

Email
posted 2010-08-12 06:22:46 Reply -Delete

I have an old legacy application that will allow me to print all the knowledge base items, but does not have an export facility. I want to use the text print driver to route the print to a file, preserving the hard newlines, but not insert any soft newline characters because of a wrap condition. I've had some success using larger forms, but still am running into a wall. Does anyone have a suggestion to get the print driver to use an infinitely wide form size to eliminate wrapping?

Cerberus

Web-page
Email
posted 2010-08-17 01:38:23 Reply -Delete

You may set Text Driver to use some wide paper format, as any other printer (Advanced printer settings).
Even more, you may create your own, extra-wide format and use it with Miraplacid Text Driver.

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024