Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Virtual Printer Drivers >> Help with Installing Panasonic Workio DP 3030 ScannerModerator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  Help with Installing Panasonic Workio DP 3030 Scanner
Elias

Email
posted 2009-11-02 13:21:02 Reply -Delete

Hi I need to install the scanner for my Panasonic DP-3030 Scanner for my small business and I am running into difficulties considering that the panasonic document management system which controls my scanner requires me to have Novell Netware 6.0+ in order to make it work... I find this very annoying considering that Novell netware costs about $150-180 when panasonic simply should have had all that software come with my printer. So my question is is there any possible way for me to install my scanner without this netware crap or if not how do i install it? Please help

Barbara

posted 2009-12-01 21:21:16 Reply -Delete

I do not have that monster, but it says that is has "scan to email" option. Other similar multi-monsters just scan pages and email them all together as PDF attachment to email. I never see any of them require Novel Netware. This monster shal lbe compatible with "Windows® XP/2000/Server 2003, 98, Me, Windows NT® 4.0" (I'm looking at the specs)

Bottom line is: I would try again. There must be a way to set it up without Novel products.

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024